There are a thousand reasons why traditional elementary school programs might not be a good fit. But your child is one-of-a-kind.
During these unprecedented times, please contact us to discuss one-on-one or small group homeschool options.
Academic Achievers offers an alternative: Academic Achievers Academy, a groundbreaking option for students in grades K-5. Enjoy extreme flexibility, custom-tailored academics, a safe and nurturing setting, and all the features of a comprehensive program.
Homeschooling has changed. What used to be homeschool has now developed into a fully personalized and flexible curriculum curated just for your child and taught by top-notch professional teachers in a warm and nurturing environment.
Due to COVID-19 Academic Achievers will now supply a Master, credentialed teacher to educate your child or a small group of same-grade children in your home. We can assess and build a customized curriculum, supplement the on-line school curriculum, or just send an academic homework helper. Call to find out more.
A school that schedules around your family.
Strange as it may sound, a school can sometimes present obstacles to learning and growth. Many amazing kids, some actors, other athletes or budding entrepreneurs, find their explosive talents and energies frustrated by rigid school schedules. And for many students, for various reasons, large group classrooms are just not working for them and at-home homeschool school or online programs are simply not an effective or appealing option. Academic Achievers Academy provides a full-fledged, K-6 program for such students, with the best features of one-on-one learning and small group interactions.
“My child was not thriving in her traditional school. We’re so glad we found Academic Achievers Academy.”
Classes that wrap around your child.
Traditional school settings work for some students—that’s great! But there’s nothing magical about the typical class setting, and—with Academic Achievers Academy—no reason why classes can’t conform themselves to the ways your child learns best.
- All our academic courses are taught one-on-one.
- Individual assessments allow us to start each course where it needs to start, where you child is ready to learn.
- Our curriculum specialist and team of master teachers tailor methods student by student, class by class; methods evolve as your student grows.
- We cover all the California State Standards and the Common Core, but in the ways and at the pace that fits your child.
- Perhaps best of all, Academic Achievers Academy gives your student a major voice—and choice—in their own learning.
Choose your own school adventure.
Maybe a traditional program is working for your child—except for where it isn’t. Maybe you’re seeking an alternative for core classes, while keeping your options open for other activities. Or maybe your child needs a single setting for all their schooling, one that engages them for who they truly are. Academic Acheivers Academy offers a menu of enrollment options to fit each unique need:
- A la Carte Classes: Just the classes you need, just how your child needs them.
- Academics-Only Program: Math, Science, English and Social Studies, all taught one-on-one.
- Full Day Program: A comprehensive school experience, powered by one-on-one teaching, small group electives, outdoor activities and more.
Homeschooling has changed. What used to be homeschool has now developed into a full personalized and flexible curriculum. Our private master teachers will provide lessons in your home or in our offices.