Academic Achievers' Award-Winning Early Academics Summer Program since 2009 is enrolling now!
Have fun and get ready for kindergarten or 1st grade. Enter school with a head-start in basic academic and social skills.
Join us for Summer KinderPrep Camp with Master's level credentialed kindergarten and early elementary teachers at Academic Achievers' indoor/outdoor play space in the Colorado Center.
Our unique, fun, play-based and academically-oriented camp has a student/teacher ratio of 4:1.
We only accept 12 children per session. Each child will have an individual assessment and a customized learning plan will be created just for him or her.
Your 4-6-year-old will learn literacy and math fundamentals, hands-on science experiments, creative storytelling and writing, art, foreign language, and music.
In line with the California State Standards and the Common CORE Curriculum, KinderPrep/Early Elementary Camp promotes early literacy, beginning math, higher-order thinking, co-operative learning, as well as social and emotional growth.
Do not hesitate. Our unique and individually curated KinderPrep Camp@ sells out early every year. Call today!
For more information, fill out our KinderPrep Camp application or call us directly at (310) 883-5810.
2020 Summer Sessions are Monday-Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM
ENROLLING NOW 2020!
Session 1: Aug. 10-14, 2020
Session 2: Aug. 17-21, 2020
KinderPrep®/Early Elementary Academic Camp
- Assessment and Interview
- Play-Based, Academically Oriented
- Developmentally Appropriate
- Indoor/Outdoor Play and Work Space
- Preparation for the Kindergarten and Early Elementary Curriculum
- Social and Emotional Awareness
- Customized Learning Plan for each Child
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math)
- California Common CORE Curriculum
- Master's level Early Education Development Specialists
- 1 Teacher for 4 Students
- Digital Portfolio of your Child's Activities
- Social Cooperation, Self-Confidence, Fun and the Total Excitement to Learn More!